If you undertake any of these restricted activities, you will be in breach of your agreement with Xchange Finance, whether that is the Payment Agreement or Merchant Agreement, or any other agreement with Xchange Finance that references this list. If you do breach, we may suspend your access to your Xchange Finance Account and you will not be able to use the Xchange Finance service. This may lead to you being unable to receive payments, or make payments to the intended recipients.
All account holder is restricted to use, attempt to use, or permit any other person to use Xchange Finance service in connection with any activity that:
● is fraudulent or unlawful;
● misrepresents your identity or gives a misleading impression that you are associated or affiliated with a third party;
● breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation (including, but not limited to, using Xchange Finance in connection with the supply of goods or services that breach any such law or regulation);
● could reasonably be considered harmful, false, misleading, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing or hateful;
● promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
● promotes violence, illegal drugs or any other illegal activity;
● infringes any third party's intellectual property or other proprietary rights under any jurisdiction;
● breaches an obligation or duty of confidentiality;
● involves gambling, betting tips, prize draws or any form of lottery;
● invades any person's privacy;
● sends or uploads any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
● knowingly or negligently transmits or attempts to transmit any data or material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or program designed to adversely affect the operation of software or hardware;
● support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other 'get rich quick' schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, including the collecting of payments for such schemes;
● accesses or attempts to access any software underlying the Xchange Finance service;
● relates to online dating or marriage services, adult entertainment related activities, or escort services;
● relates to the facilitation, sale or distribution of the following products or services (subject to the exceptions set out at the end of this paragraph):
● firearms and Weapons -includes ammunition.
● prescription medication or medical services;
● alcoholic beverages; (or the local currency equivalent).
● relates to the facilitation, sale or distribution of:
● tobacco goods; or
● jewels, precious metals or stones;
● relates to the creation, facilitation, sale or distribution of marijuana or marijuana paraphernalia;
● relates to foreign offshore shell companies; or
● relates to outbound telemarketing.